Level 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coaching Practitioner
Are you ready for a career change?
Want to develop your current skills?
Looking to enhance your current career?
Do you want to support children with their mental health?
Looking to extend your knowledge of children’s psychological and physiological development?
Hoping to be able to offer support, guidance and strategies to children and young people to manage their mental health positively?
So, why not, join us for this brand NEW Level 4 qualification, to become a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coach.
Course starts Monday 4th April 2022
Over 10 months, and 21 modules, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge to become a child and adolescent mental health coach.
A flexible training approach, you’ll work through a blend of 10 x 1 day face to face training sessions, alongside home learning, combining reading, videos and tutor marked assignments or assessments.
Face to Face Teaching held at: Crowne Plaza Hotel, London-Gatwick, West Sussex, UK
Your studies will see you cover modules on:
- Unit 1 – Child Development
- Unit 2 – Brain Development
- Unit 3 – Attachment
- Unit 4 – Psychopathology
- Unit 5 – Trauma and its impact on mental health
- Unit 6 – SEND
- Unit 7 – Developing Emotional literacy and well-being
- Unit 8 – Mental Health in Education
- Unit 9 – Safeguarding & Health & Safety
- Unit 10 – Impact of technology on mental health
- Unit 11 – Therapeutic Skills
- Unit 12 – Coaching
- Unit 13 – Working with parents
- Unit 14 – Working with Children
- Unit 15 – Goal Setting
- Unit 16 – Supporting Regulation of Children
- Unit 17 – Boundaries
- Unit 18 – Behaviour
- Unit 19 – Positive Psychology & Coaching Approaches
- Unit 20 – Classroom Strategies
- Unit 21 – Working Practices
Are you ready to join us from Monday 4th April 2022?
There are 20 spaces available, on a first come, first served basis. A deposit secures your place.
By the end of this course, you will hold an accredited Level 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coach qualification, as well as:
- Level 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coach
- Level 2 Certificate – Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Level 2 Certificate – Understanding and Supporting Grief and Bereavement
- Certificate in Risks and Challenges to Children and Adolescents
The Level 4 course costs £2250, which is payable in full or by instalment. A non-refundable but transferable deposit of £195 will be paid to secure your place.
EARLY BIRD offers available – closes 11th February 2022.
Please note, discount codes are not eligible against this course.
Closing Date for Applications – Sunday 13th March 2022
If you want to join us:
- Complete an application form (find it here), attach your evidence and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Await your confirmation email
- Pay your course deposit
- Add the course dates to your diary
- 4 weeks before = Set up your payment plan or course payment
- You will receive your log in details 7 days before the course start
- Your course manual is provided at your first face to face lesson.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 13th March 2022
Second intake September 2022