Journalling can help us to calm our minds by structuring our thoughts. Journal prompts help us to explore different aspects of our lives and develop a deeper understanding of them. By taking time to deeply think about different concepts, we can find peace, solutions or identify areas for support. Journal prompts are questions that we can use to explore these. Building on in our journal prompts series, this week we look at anger.
Free Prompts for Anger
You can download our 16 prompts for anger below:
- Download the Journal Prompts Here
- Introduce the concept of prompts to the child / teenager
- Read through the prompts together
- Allow children time to explore the prompts
- Offer time to talk through if they would like to (not required)
Want to learn more?
© Dandelion Training and Development – All Rights Reserved
For more articles about mental health visit – ARTICLES
To learn more about child and adolescent mental health visit – COURSES
For resources to support child and adolescent mental health visit –RESOURCES