Learning about emotions and having conversations about feelings doesn’t have to be heavy going. Sometimes, the simplest activities can give us great insight into different feelings that children have.
So, this week, we are sharing an emotions colouring sheet:
- Download and print the colouring sheet here
- Collect colouring pens or pencils which match the feelings
- Talk about each feeling and identify the matching face
- Identify each face and colour the corresponding colour
- Talk about what makes us feel this way – memories? places? activities?
- You might add some mirrors and pull the different faces together
Want to learn more?
If you want to learn more about mental health strategies you can join our Level 4 training (here).
© Dandelion Training and Development – All Rights Reserved
For more articles about mental health visit – ARTICLES
To learn more about child and adolescent mental health visit – COURSES
For resources to support child and adolescent mental health visit –RESOURCES