Level 4 Diploma in Parent Coaching
Do you want to work with parents?
Are you ready for a career change?
Looking to enhance your current career?
Do you want to support parents to develop their relationships with their children?
Do you frequently think ‘we should be doing more’ but don’t know where
Our Level 4 Diploma in Parent Coaching opens in 2023.
The accredited Level 4 Diploma in Parent Coaching is the natural extension to our Level 4 Diploma in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coaching
This Level 4 qualification provides you with the skills and knowledge to work in conjunction with parents/carers to:
- To be able to recognise children’s triggers and put in place effective strategies
- To build their children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Improve the quality of connections with their families
- Understand how children’s brains make sense of instructions, and therefore, improve their communication
- Self-regulate to support children’s emotional development
- Understand how to support children to develop their emotional literacy and regulation
- Implement strong personal care routines as a family
- To be able to understand behaviour and systematically reduce triggers and improve children’s confidence in expressing themselves
Over 5 months, we will explore 10 modules surrounding parent coaching, including:
Unit 1 – Parenting Coach Techniques
Unit 2 – Safeguarding children and families
Unit 3 – Observation and problem solving techniques
Unit 4 – Building a strong understanding of relationships within
Unit 5 – Children’s brain development and responding in crisis
Unit 6 – Building family self-esteem, resilience and confidence
Unit 7 – Supporting family regulation and emotional literacy
Unit 8 – Understanding children’s behaviour and implementing
Unit 9 – Supporting families with children with SEN
Unit 10 – Developing your business
The course is online, with one class session located at:
Sandman Signature Gatwick Hotel, 18-23 Tinsley Lane South. Three Bridges, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 8XH
In addition to your course, you will also receive access to our CPD courses:
Understanding Domestic Violence within Families
Specialist Course: Understanding and Supporting Behaviour
To apply for the parent course, you will be required to have completed the Level 4 Diploma in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coaching through Dandelion Training.