By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Understand the concept of mental health.
- Recognise factors which affect mental health.
- Understand factors which contribute to positive mental health and well-being.
- Know factors which can protect and support a child or adolescent’s mental health.
- Understand the impact of media, social media and screen time on child and adolescent mental health.
- Recognise factors which indicate a child or adolescent is in mental distress.
- Understand different mental health issues which can affect children and adolescents.
- Know signs and symptoms of mental health issues which can affect children and adolescents.
- Brian’s Exploring Feelings Workbook
Please allow 45-75min to complete this course, depending on your learning style and reading speed.
This course is validated and endorsed by the ACCPH and the certificate holds its logo.