By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Understand what stress is
- Understand what creates stress in the body and brain
- Understand Fight Flight Response and General Adaptation Syndrome
- Know the purpose of cortisol and adrenaline
- Understand the concept of ‘fight and flight’ and ‘rest and relax’
- Know the different types of stress that can affect children and their purpose
- Know factors which can contribute to stress in children
- Recognise signs and symptoms that indicate a child may be experiencing stress
- Understand how stress can impact children’s lives
- Know where to access help and support
- Adult Stress Workbook
Please allow 45-90min to complete this course, depending on your learning style and reading speed.
This course is validated and endorsed by the ACCPH and the certificate holds its logo.