How can we talk about feelings with children? Being creative about feelings exploration with children can support them to create visual ideas about how to work through those sensations.
My Feelings Lighthouse
- Download the worksheet here
- Collect pens and pencils
- On the starfish – write the feeling you want to explore
- On the fish – write 5 signs/symptoms of that feelings
- On the crabs – write 2 people who help us
- On the lighthouse – write a strategy which helps on each layer
- On the bird – write a mantra to help you develop positive thoughts
Want to learn more?
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of child mental health? Our Level 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coaching Diploma takes you into an in depth dive of child mental health and how you can support. You can join our Level 4 training (here).
© Dandelion Training and Development – All Rights Reserved
For more articles about mental health visit – ARTICLES
To learn more about child and adolescent mental health visit – COURSES
For resources to support child and adolescent mental health visit –RESOURCES