When it comes to feelings, we need to be able to recognise the differences between the different sensations that they create, as well as recognise what our unique triggers are. So, this week we have a simple activity to start the dialogue around feelings.
What’s the feeling?
Download the worksheet and use the emoji’s to guess the missing letters in each feeling, before finishing the sentence.
- Download the worksheet here
- Find a quiet space to talk about each emoji and what the name of the feeling is
- Problem solve each word to identify the missing letters
- Complete the sentence with something that creates this feeling
- Couple it with the coping skills sheet to look for some support strategies
Want to learn more?
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of child mental health? Our Level 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coaching Diploma takes you into an in depth dive of child mental health and how you can support. You can join our Level 4 training (here).
© Dandelion Training and Development – All Rights Reserved
For more articles about mental health visit – ARTICLES
To learn more about child and adolescent mental health visit – COURSES
For resources to support child and adolescent mental health visit –RESOURCES