Playing games is a great way to talk about feelings. So, in this activity article, we are sharing a FREE download of Emotions Dominoes.
- Download the dominoes sheet here
- Print onto card
- Cut out the dominoes
- Introduce each emotion and what they feel like
- Divide dominoes between children
- Take it in turns to lay the dominoes
- As children match the emotions encourage them to think of a memory when they had that feeling
Want to learn more?
If you want to learn more about mental health strategies you can join our Level 4 training (here).
© Dandelion Training and Development – All Rights Reserved
For more articles about mental health visit – ARTICLES
To learn more about child and adolescent mental health visit – COURSES
For resources to support child and adolescent mental health visit –RESOURCES