Finding creative ways to talk about feelings can open new conversations. Sometimes, just sitting down can feel too confronting for some children, so activities can provide the perfect opportunity to explore what we are feeling and how it affects us.
So, we are sharing our feelings wordsearch with you.
How to us it:
- Download your free wordsearch HERE
- Sit down in a quiet space
- Look for each word in turn
- As you find each feeling, consider
- when do I feel it?
- what makes the feeling bigger?
- what makes the feeling smaller?
You might want to look at our therapeutic stories to explore some of the feelings further (Find them here)
© Dandelion Training and Development – All Rights Reserved
For more articles about mental health visit – ARTICLES
To learn more about child and adolescent mental health visit – COURSES
For resources to support child and adolescent mental health visit –RESOURCES